Joining Farley's April Currently Linky Party. We so look forward to sharing and exploring what a blog friends are CURRENTLY doing.
- LISTENING- My guys (hubby and two sons) are Walking Dead fanatics. They look forward to this time every Sunday evening. I do not like all that zombie stuff, so I retreat to my room for a little ME time. Even though I don't care for the show, I love hearing their thoughts and opinions.
- LOVING - This last day of Spring Break has been so wonderful. The hubby and I bustled about the kitchen preparing our Easter family meal. It was just the four of us and I breathed every moment.
- THINKING- lesson plans anyone?
- WANTING- My wardrobe needs an infusion of color. I do believe I see a shopping trip in my future.
- NEEDING- Loved the two great books to keep me company during the break. Now, I need a few new ones. Any suggestions?
- ADVICE- I am still working on this advice myself. I am trying to look at the things I have accomplished and not the buckets of things I haven't.