Friday, March 15, 2013

Five for Friday 3-15-13



It's that time again...Five for Friday!  We are linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching
yet again to celebrate FRIDAY!!!!  Let's get the par-tay started!!!




 Soaring above the clouds on my way to ASCD. It was a wonderful day to fly.




        I'm in Chicago to present at the ASCD conference. What an amazing city!!!  I can't wait to explore!!


Having my little angel read a bedtime story to me!







This weekend is prom for our community high school. And that means creating corsages. I love the detail and creativity it brings into my life. Besides sinking into a great page turning novel, this stuff is amazing therapy.




This week marks my 10th week of doing Crossfit. I've been working extremely hard on trying to get myself into good health. One of my favorite things in Crossfit besides lifting weights is flipping tires. After first time of flipping tires was to flip the 200 pound tire. I am proud to say that after 9 weeks I was able to flip the beast of a tire. It's the small progressions in life that make it all worthwhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment