Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ipad Bookmarking

Two weeks ago I attended a leadership conference. While I was there, one of my co-workers and I were looking up several things on our ipads. She turned to me and asked how to save the pages we were viewing for later. We have to present this information in the fall of next year and will need to reference them again. I decided that I would share the ways that I bookmark on the ipad. 


Step 1: You can click on the open book to simply bookmark.However if you click on the forward arrow, it will give you several options for what you can do with this website.  



Step 2: To save the website to your ipad, you can select add to homescreen. This creates a shortcut on your ipad that appears like an app instead of in a list of bookmarks. I like this for convenience. 



Step 3: Rename the page to something you desire. Remember to keep this short and sweet. 


Step 4: You can also add it to your bookmarks on Safari. 


There really isn't much to it. I like to create shortcuts to the pages I want and put them in folders on my ipad according to my needs. You just have to decide which is more beneficial for you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment