Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prezi-tation!

I took an online class this past fall and had to do a presentation for some of my peers. I racked my brain to find something that was different than PowerPoint. Please don't get me wrong, I love PowerPoint and can whip one up at a moments notice. I just wanted something different. I was asking my teaching team to give up their planning time to participate in my presentation. So I started to research some different options and I came across the Prezi website. I remember being told about it, but I never created one. So I started to work on it. Just to let you know, you can search a massive amount of Prezis that have already been created.

Step 1: Sign up for an account ( I didn't use Facebook since I can't access it from school. I didn't want it to hinder my ability to use Prezi at school.)

Step 2: Create a new Prezi

Step 3: Input your title and description

Step 4: Select a layout

Step 5: Begin editing

Step 6: Add content in the form of text, videos, photographs, etc...

Step 7: You can share the link to your presentation with others. You simply click on the people in the top right corner.

Step 8: You can save, present, download, save a copy, and also share your Prezi.



Here are a couple examples for you to check out of complete Prezis.

Bring Your Own Device - by Angela and Ashleigh

Partnering - by Rachel

Please post links and share any of the Prezis you've done! We'd love to see what you have created.




1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Fizikalna terapija

    ReplyDelete