Joining Farley's March Currently Linky Party once again.
- Who doesn't love a little Chicago singing "Saturday in the Park" or "25 or 6 to 4" after a tedious week?
- 98 cents at Walmart means a bring home too many boxes of Bottlecaps, but I love some chalky candy. HMMMM???? Chalky candy... teacher? Is that ironic?
- Heading to NO to watch my son's beautiful and talented girlfriend compete with her WinterGuard team. We're staying overnight and enjoying the city on Sunday... well, the best we can in 55 degree weather.
- Gotta catch up with my T3 buddy and get some more iPads in my classroom. Just one isn't cutting it anymore. Wish me luck!
- I truly can not believe I will have an 18 year old in 4 days. It is very bittersweet. I love theme parties, but what do you do for an 18 year old?
- Like, Love, Hate was a definite challenge. Specific directions were given to complete with only one word for each and it must start with the letter of your first name. So I had to dig deep. The letter A is hard!