Tuesday, March 5, 2013

But My File is Too Big

A couple of weeks ago, I had a request to send some videos that we recorded on an iPad. In my usual manner, I sat down at my desk, opened up my email, and proceeded to email the three requested videos. Not thinking, I quickly popped the attachments into my email and hit send. Of course the videos went no where fast. The files were just too big. They were even too large to send individually. What to do? What to do?

Use the transfer service from www.wetransfer.com. The website provides you with 2GB to send those large files with no hassle. There is no limit to the number of transfers you make. It also allows you to email as  many as 20 people. And yes.....it is FREE!!!!!


While you are transferring your data, the site provides some beautiful artistic advertisements.


Your recipient(s) will receive an email when the file(s) are ready for download. 

Once they click the download button, they are directed to the wetransfer site as seen below. 





                 

From your side, you will receive an email with confirmation that your file(s) have been sent and another email when it has been successfully downloaded. 



 




There are plenty of ways to share files these days, but the husband told me about this website and I just had to share. So get out there and share those large files!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment