Saturday, February 16, 2013

Geoboard App Review


Free
Designed for iPhone and iPad


As a math teacher I've always had geoboards in my possession, but never really did anything with them. While planning for next week, I decided to do station activities and needed a geoboard. Should be simple to dust off the old peg boardsk, right? However, I moved classrooms last year and "broke up" with a lot of my materials which included my geoboards.  And of course I now have found a need for them. The Techie Gods smiled down upon me and I found this wonderful free geoboard app that has become an excellent resource.

There are two sizes of geoboards to choose from. 


You can make arrays. 

You can also make angles.

You can even shade in your arrays if you so desire. 

This is just a simple and fun little geoboard app. It's easy to use, saves space from storing all the geoboards, and you don't have to worry about rubber band popping or dry rot. I hope you can find a use for it like I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment