Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Organization Makes Me "APPy"

Christmas is 21 days away and my list of gifts to purchase is growing. If you are like me, you have a paper list somewhere with a running list presents to buy. My list is always heavily marked through, folded repeatedly, and shoved in the depths of my purse. Not this year, my friend!

Smart phones have great apps for note taking or list making, but this is the Christmas season. For me, that means something festive!

App: Gift It - A Christmas Shopping List
Cost: Free
Requires iOS 4.3 or higher

Available for iPhone, iPad,





The app is easy to use. I love, love, love the graphics with the crumpled paper look.


The app allows me to make as many lists as I need. Adding gifts and the costs are just as easy as adding to my list of people. 


Check out the cute font!!!! 


I don't think I am going to lose this list. This app will make my shopping a lot "APPier" this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment