Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I LOVE that Font!

Let's face it! Teachers have an extreme adoration for fun and fantastic fonts. Fonts are an expression of individuality for a teacher like me. There are so many. However, I have a few that I absolutely love and find myself returning to the font menu too often to change that boring NEW TIMES ROMAN. 

No more my teacher friend! Set that favorite font of yours to your default font and make those extra steps of finding the font in the menu, changing the size, and even the color with these easy steps. 

Find the pop up menu icon in the lower right corner and click on it to expand.

Set your font, the size and even the color! The preview window allows you to see your final results.



Now when you create your next document, you are all set!



Of course, you can always use the "RECENT FONTS" in your drop down font menu. However,why waste a few clicks when you always use the same one anyway. Your time is precious! Default and type away!





No comments:

Post a Comment