Saturday, December 15, 2012

Appy Weekend - Jello Style



JELLO Jiggle It App
Cost: Free
iPhone and iPad
Requires iOS 4.2 or later

This app has no real education value, but it is fun! I mean who doesn't enjoy a dancing JELLO cube? I know that teachers in our Parish use this app for brain breaks in their classrooms. After hearing about it from my fall tech training, I just knew I needed to download it. My students LOVE this app. They beg to dance in class with the JELLO. I teach middle school, so you know elementary grades would love this for sure!! This app is just fun and makes a person happy and smile. I would advise that you have some upbeat music installed on your i-device. Personally I selected the karaoke version so that I didn't have to worry about any bad words or terrible meanings from the songs. They could just have the beat of the song without any of the bad stuff to accompany it. 

If you aren't sure how to jiggle, click on the help button and read the directions on how to use the jiggle app.



Step 1: Select Dance Now



Step 2: Choose your flavor


Step 3: Select your audio source. If you are going to use a song from your device, select library. 

Step 4: Select one or more songs and click on done when you've finished. 



Step 5: Watch it load 


Step 6: Have fun watching it dance! 


I hope you enjoy your JELLO Jiggle it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment